You can AdoptATree by partnering with Project MyTree.
Project MyTree will
- Let you know the exact location of where your trees are planted (GPS coordinates of farmland)
- Give you the name of the farmer who is growing your trees
- Follow-up with the farmer for 2 years until the trees become self -sustainable
All it takes is Rs.100/$1.5 per tree. (Including post planting care and re-plantation for 2 years till your trees become self-sustainable). You will receive your tree certificate & farmer details in April 2020
Key Milestones of Maharashtra Sandal Grower Project MyTree (PMT)
- Maharashtra Sandal Grower is the recipient of Vasatrao Naik Prathisthans “VANSHETI” award.
- Annually, 3.5 million saplings of sandalwood, Melia Dubia, Casurina, Custered Apple are grown in 10 nurseries and planted by people thus increasing green cover.
- To date, Maharashtra Sandal Grower has involved more than 5000 farmers and enabled planting of 8 million agroforestry saplings since its inception in 2017
- To date Maharashtra Sandal Grower has 10 State Level Workshops, 80 District Level Workshops to create tree plantation awareness, train farmers to adopt agroforestry practice & more than 25000 farmers participated and learn importance of tree plantation.